Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"To the sun... TO the sun... to the sun... TO THE SUN..." Demon Days

Aaaaaah....! I love my blog... neat and tidy... with nothing in it whatsoever... gah.

I've been inspired by many movies lately, so that leads to...

caricature fandom!!! Or at least a few from which came out okay








Anthony Hopkins as Ethan Powell(after watching "Instinct" loved it)






Sean Connery






Jason Flemyng as Dr. Jekyll








Richard O'Brien as Riff Raff






Benicio del Toro (with a beautiful bulk which makes him look as if he had been exposed to bronze gamma rays)
Sweet drool Ref: http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/wolfmanconceptart.jpg








Harry Potterets






Charlotte Gainsburg sketch (in fact, they are all sketches) I really liked her performance in "Antichrist"- although the movie is quite... weird. Weird as in it begins well with a good narration but then ends a la Shining (but worse) with Charlotte slicing off her husband's penis and then her own vagina as a symbol of virginity. It's... hm. I don't know, not my cup of tea. I'm never going to forget the "You BAH-AH-stard!" screaming, though.







Henry Selick, thanks for the Coraline gem.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

preciosos trabajos!

Katie said...

Wow, your drawings are amazing!! Really interesting style, and you capture faces wonderfully. I love the HP ones, especially Wormtail! The Dr. Jeckyl is really great too!

andres casciani said...

great caricatures!!! i love the painting-style they have!

kanishk said...

Really AWESOME drawings!I like your vision of things!:o)

Adsense Alternative